Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Four Interesting Questions....

1. You are locked in a toy store overnight, with no way out until it reopens in the morning. What toys do you play with all night?

That would be Guitar Hero World Tour.  

2. If you could have a dinner party with any three famous people, living or dead, you would be wasting your supernatural powers on hosting dinner parties. What would you do instead?

I'd go on a tour of Valley Forge with George Washington, take in a sermon by Peter Marshall, and enjoy a pint with C.S. Lewis.

3. What's the best thing since sliced bread? Now, sliced bread ain't all that impressive, so what's the best mediocre, hum-drum improvement or advancement that has made modern life just ever so slightly more convenient for humanity, along the lines of saving yourself five seconds every time you want a piece of bread.

Built-in car seat warmers.

4. What's your best quality? The response to this question must be a simple declarative statement. You may elaborate on that statement, provided that your elaboration does not include the words "but," "however," or "although," or any other hedging, equivocating, back-sliding, gerrymandering (which is not at all appropriate in this context, but I think it should be, don't you?) or any other type of backing down from the simple declarative statement with which you began your response.

Sensitivity.  I'm a pretty empathic person.

3 comments:

TDP said...

OK, Pastor, here's my four answers.
1) MarioKart Wii, and any unpackaged Star Wars action figure sets.

2) I'd spend a day on a movie set with Clint Eastwood, go to a Chicago Bears football game with Walter Payton, and tag along on the Lewis and Clark expedition. Technically that's four people, but three distinct activities.

3)Power windows.

4)My servants heart.

So, is no one responding to your blog, or are you not approving any of the comments? Just curious.

Film Pastor said...

Not many responses here...it double posts on my Facebook page, where some folks do comment. Maybe I should take that double post thing off...I'd rather direct people here.

Thanks for the comment! I love the Lewis and Clark idea.

Anonymous said...

Here are my answers:
1) I'd agree with Guitar Hero, and add Wii Sports. I'd also color and blow bubbles.
2) I'd work on a duet with James Taylor, spend a day on the set with the cast of "Lost" and go sailing in the Sea of Galilee with Jesus
3) automatic ice cube makers
4)My desire to be better tomorrow than I was today